I have changed my travel plans slightly.
I will fly back to the UK for one month in May, and then return back to Thailand – where I will stay in Bangkok for a few days. I will then catch a flight to Auckland from there, rather than spend a month or two in Thailand. Reasons for this include:
- it is cheaper to fly in June
- I can pack mostly a winter wardrobe – aka more city appropriate clothing
- I don’t have to worry about storing my stuff somewhere, as I wouldn’t want to lug around NZ clothing/items
- it is time to start the new chapter in my life
- the SE Asian adventure ends, the NZ one begins!