I have changed my travel plans slightly.
I will fly back to the UK for one month in May, and then return back to Thailand – where I will stay in Bangkok for a few days. I will then catch a flight to Auckland from there, rather than spend a month or two in Thailand. Reasons for this include:
- it is cheaper to fly in June
- I can pack mostly a winter wardrobe – aka more city appropriate clothing
- I don’t have to worry about storing my stuff somewhere, as I wouldn’t want to lug around NZ clothing/items
- it is time to start the new chapter in my life
- the SE Asian adventure ends, the NZ one begins!
for as long as i can remember, i have always
identified myself based on my relationships with other
people. one day, my spirit was awakened, and i
realised that i could still be me without
someone else to affirm my worth. i began to unravel, slowly,
from the outside, in. soon the artifice ebbed away
from my little core, and my authentic being was finally
Note to self, so that I don’t forget – makes approx 13 balls
1 mug of dates
1/2 mug of almonds almonds
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
1 large scoop (30g) of hemp protein powder (or ground down hemp seeds)
Blitz all the ingredients together in a food processor or powerful blender until smooth. Using your hands, roll the mixture into a ball. Roll them in more cacao powder or desiccated coconut. Leave to set in the fridge. Can be stored for two weeks.